Without much fanfare summer has left us and we are now settling into fall. It happened early Friday morning and somewhat appropriately, was completely washed away by rain. As I almost put white capri pants on my daughter this morning, I got to thinking that summer is over and...
1. I didn't make it to a Yankee game.
2. I only had ice cream at Snowman once.
3. I never had a fire in my backyard.
4. Mini-golf and the Saratoga Racetrack escaped me again.
5. I missed out on Capri pizza and an few Aquanett shows.
6. St. Patrick's Day is less that 6 months away!
How would you complete the sentence?