Saturday, February 26, 2011

New Trend in Ice Cream

I basically read the newspaper cover to cover each day.  Well, I skip the classifieds and the multi-page car ads and just glance at the front page of the sports section.  But the rest I am pretty engrossed in at some point in the day.  Today I came across an article about a new trend in ice cream.

A trendy little spot in England has begun selling premium ice cream for $22 a serving.  It comes in a beautiful little martini glass and is made with 100% pasteurized human breast milk.  They sold out the first day it was available. Now if I could just incorporate some strained peas into my guacamole...

1 comment:

  1. Hope you got your fill. It's now banned.

    ” Selling foodstuffs made from another person’s bodily fluids can lead to viruses being passed on and in this case, possibly hepatitis” (repost of a quote on Fridaypuppy.com)

    ReplyDelete