Sunday, February 5, 2012

Chicken Wing Cupcakes

For the past two weeks, I'm sure, like me, you have been bombarded by recipes and ideas for your Superbowl Party. I have seen too many recipes for the "ultimate" guacamole, sensational chili, and more dip than even Paula Deen could consume.

The one that I can't stop thinking about is Coccodotts' Chicken Wing Cupcakes. (I even dreamt about them last night.) Coccodotts created my wedding cake, so I know that her cakes are beyond delicious. It's the chicken wing part that has me so intrigued: the cake is topped with blue cheese and cornmeal frosting. Rounding out the unique treat? A real chicken wing!

I just checked their website and they are open until 2pm. I might have to find my way to Central Avenue in the next few hours...

1 comment:

  1. A dessert topped with an appetizer, sounds wretched but interesting. Since it's both do you indulge before or after your meal?

    ReplyDelete